The UK winter often brings harsh travelling conditions in which drivers have to contend with ice, snow, rain, wind and so on.
We have put together some basic advice to help keep you safe on the roads in your refrigerated van this winter:
- Ensure your lights are working including your fog lights
- Check your tyre pressure and tyre tread
- Carry an ice scraper / de icer spray
- Take a torch and blanket in case of emergency
- Drive at a slow and steady pace
All of our refrigerated vehicles to hire or buy are of course maintained to a quality standard however when the road and weather conditions are challenging it is important that you take precautions and drive carefully.
About the Author – RVR
- Calling all Caterers and Festival Organisers! Let us take care of all your chilled transportation needs this Summer…
- A Quick, Informative Guide On How To Set The Temperature Control In Our Vehicles
- Things To Look For In A New Refrigerated Vehicle
- Dual Temperate Refrigerated Vans And Their Uses
- RVR’s Latest Refrigerated Vehicle Conversion