Different speed limits apply when driving a refrigerated truck/ vehicle that is under 7.5 tonnes.
See below for a basic guidance on refrigerated vans speed limits on different roads. However please be mindful you should always be aware of other speed restrictions that might be in place.
Housed areas / areas with street lamps– 30 mph
Single Carriageway – 50 mph
Dual Carriageway 60 mph
About the Author – RVR
- Tips for Your First Time Driving a Van
- Maintaining Your Refrigerated Vehicle
- Calling all Caterers and Festival Organisers! Let us take care of all your chilled transportation needs this Summer…
- A Quick, Informative Guide On How To Set The Temperature Control In Our Vehicles
- Things To Look For In A New Refrigerated Vehicle