As we enter the summer month’s refrigerated transport becomes increasingly popular. From transporting goods to supermarkets, or food supplies to festivals, to medical supplies to hospitals, refrigerated vehicles play an important role in the transport economy.
So what are the benefits of using Refrigerated Transport?
- Versatile – Refrigerated vehicles can be used in a variety of industries.
- The temperature controlled vehicles allow users to control the temperature to their specific requirements.
- Over night standby – our refrigerated transport can help keep your goods cool over night
- Dual compartments are available – therefore you can transport both refrigerated and frozen goods
- Available in a variety of sizes – vehicles are therefore cost effective as you can choose the size van most suited to your refrigerated transport requirements