With summer just around the corner, having a vehicle that can keep products chilled and frozen is important for a lot of businesses out there.
Fishmongers, event caterers, mobile chefs and butchers are among perfect fits for refrigerated vans.
Even florists can benefit from our van rental because they can keep their flowers lasting fresher for longer, particularly if they are facing a long day of deliveries.
Owning your own refrigerated van can allow you to incorporate your own brand or logo on the side of your vehicle.
Owning a refrigerated van can be a heavy investment, but we offer competitive prices for van rentals, in different sizes while offering van conversions, so maybe you already own a van and want it converted.
We will make sure that we find the right vehicle for you at the best price.
About the Author – RVR
- Tips for Your First Time Driving a Van
- Maintaining Your Refrigerated Vehicle
- Calling all Caterers and Festival Organisers! Let us take care of all your chilled transportation needs this Summer…
- A Quick, Informative Guide On How To Set The Temperature Control In Our Vehicles
- Things To Look For In A New Refrigerated Vehicle