Your refrigerated van is a travelling face of your business; therefore, it is important that you maintain the appearance of your refrigerated transport at all times to create a good public perception regarding the quality of your fridge van.
The appearance is particularly important if you are transporting food, a well-cleaned fridge van will encourage confidence in your business regarding the quality of the goods in your refrigerated vehicle. However if your refrigerated van is in need of a good clean it is likely that your customers will be put off and will avoid wanting to consume the goods inside.
Here are a few top tips for keeping your refrigerated/freezer van clean:
- Invest in a long brush so that you are able to access all parts of the refrigerated van
- Invest in quality cleaning products such as glass cleaner and vehicle shampoo/ soap
- Use a hose pipe so that you have a continuous supply of water
- Make sure your wipe away any excess water to prevent drip marks drying on the van
- Apply a protective wax to keep the refrigerated van in a top condition for longer
Take this advice and ensure that your fridge vans/ freezer vans represent your business accurately!
About the Author – RVR
- Calling all Caterers and Festival Organisers! Let us take care of all your chilled transportation needs this Summer…
- A Quick, Informative Guide On How To Set The Temperature Control In Our Vehicles
- Things To Look For In A New Refrigerated Vehicle
- Dual Temperate Refrigerated Vans And Their Uses
- RVR’s Latest Refrigerated Vehicle Conversion