The annual Commercial Vehicle Show commences at the NEC Birmingham today, which will see over 20,000 business visitors and hundreds of exhibitors attending the show that displays vehicles, from trucks to vans to forklift trucks!
Also on display include tyre manufacturers, insurers and fuel producers while some of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers such as Ford and Volkswagen will be displaying their new van models.
There will be a huge range of refrigerated vehicles on display in the Cool Sector of the arena, which will also include bodywork, latest refrigerating units, temperature equipment and other products.
For more information on the event including images and videos, visit the Commercial Vehicle Show website below.
About the Author – RVR
- Tips for Your First Time Driving a Van
- Maintaining Your Refrigerated Vehicle
- Calling all Caterers and Festival Organisers! Let us take care of all your chilled transportation needs this Summer…
- A Quick, Informative Guide On How To Set The Temperature Control In Our Vehicles
- Things To Look For In A New Refrigerated Vehicle