Transporting refrigerated goods for the first time? Keep reading for some basic but useful advice on using refrigerated transport.
- Prior to loading your vehicle you should pre-chill the van to your desired temperature. Desired temperature can usually be achieved within 15-20 minutes of cooling.
- Do not pack your goods/ products too compactly. Although you might want to transport as much volume as possible you should keep some space to allow circulation of air around the chilled vehicle.
- Put a system in place to ensure efficient loading of the goods in to the van. You should reduce the time in which the doors are open so the temperature inside the van is maintained.
About the Author – RVR
- Calling all Caterers and Festival Organisers! Let us take care of all your chilled transportation needs this Summer…
- A Quick, Informative Guide On How To Set The Temperature Control In Our Vehicles
- Things To Look For In A New Refrigerated Vehicle
- Dual Temperate Refrigerated Vans And Their Uses
- RVR’s Latest Refrigerated Vehicle Conversion