RVR have been busy working on our latest conversion that took us approximately two weeks to complete.
In this instance, this refrigerated conversion has been created so that it is suitable for multi-temperature operation. This would allow an individual to transport goods at different temperatures. It is controlled by a removable insulated bulkhead with a fan kit and temperature control.
This is a standard spec of vehicle from our rental fleet available, including over night standby and temperature recorder in cab. The insulation of this vehicle was also something that was at the top of our priority list. Therefore, we have installed our own rear door pods to help the refrigerated van stay efficient. The conversion work is carried out by our own in house engineers.
RVR have been in the refrigerated van industry for over 25 years. This has allowed us to perfect the design as continual improvements have been made over this period. We are proud to state that we are now considered one of the best in the UK.
Whether you are looking for interior shelves, a single compartment, dual compartment or temperature control, all of our van conversions are completed to each individual customers’ requests so that the refrigerated vehicle is suitable for your transport needs. Contact our friendly team at Refrigerated Vehicle Rental today!
About the Author – RVR
- Calling all Caterers and Festival Organisers! Let us take care of all your chilled transportation needs this Summer…
- A Quick, Informative Guide On How To Set The Temperature Control In Our Vehicles
- Things To Look For In A New Refrigerated Vehicle
- Dual Temperate Refrigerated Vans And Their Uses
- RVR’s Latest Refrigerated Vehicle Conversion