If your not someone that uses a temperature controlled vehicle regularly you may not know how to set the temperature in one and it’s actually so much easier then you’d think!
To be honest if your using one of these vehicles in the first place it is imperative that the temperature is set correctly so you can ensure what ever your trying to keep cool or even frozen, stays that way.
All of our vehicles are fitted with GAH refrigeration systems, so take a look at the easy read diagram below and see for yourself how straight-forward it actually is.
Of course, this isn’t to say that setting the temperature in every temperature controlled vehicle will be as effortless as ours but, it is actually one of the most commonly asked questions by our customers so we thought we’d take the time to write a little something in our blog.
Although, if you do end up hiring or purchasing one of our vehicles this is also something you will be shown how to do by one of our friendly staff members but if not, at least for now you got the know how!
About the Author – Charlotte
- Calling all Caterers and Festival Organisers! Let us take care of all your chilled transportation needs this Summer…
- A Quick, Informative Guide On How To Set The Temperature Control In Our Vehicles
- Things To Look For In A New Refrigerated Vehicle
- Dual Temperate Refrigerated Vans And Their Uses
- RVR’s Latest Refrigerated Vehicle Conversion